KIND is a research group in economics & management of the Institut Mines-Télécom (Telecom Business School).
Our research focuses on the following topics:
- Eco-innovation & social innovation:
- Barriers to eco-innovation
- E-waste mitigation
- Green IT
- Digital social innovations
- Financing & Valuation of innovation:
- Valuation of licenses
- Venture capital
- IPR & Knowledge diffusion:
- Open source
- University-industry links
- Networks & Knowledge:
- Analysis of complex networks
- Social network theory
- Strategic management of innovation networks
- Sectorial dynamics in the ICT sector:
- Business models
- Standards & Institutions
- Technological catching up
The methods used in our research are both quantitative (econometrics, patent analyses, simulations, statistics, …) and qualitative (case studies, historical studies, interviews, …).
The sectors investigated include information and communication technologies (ICTs), telecoms, green ICTs, open source, and knowledge production & diffusion.
Posté le 23 August 2017